Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Being Creative and Learning with Popplet



If you have never used Popplet, I am telling you…you are missing out! In my classroom we have been doing a lot of work with this app. Basically, this app allows students to create a graphic organizer by drawing, typing or inserting pictures.

Here are some student examples of Popplets.

Popplets on exploring letters sounds.

Popplets on exploring word families.


And of course, Popplets for organizing and planning thoughts before writing.


Since the students have had a lot of practice using Popplet, I wanted to provide an independent activity during Math Centers to see how they did. Each student needed to create a Shape Popplet using pictures they took. (Click here for the student directions.) The end product was amazing. I was impressed! Check out some of their creations!



I hope I have convinced you to try Popplet!


0 comments:

Post a Comment